Debt Pandas "Outbreak Of Love - U.S. Tour" shirt
Recorded whilst quarantined in an Italian villa during the Coronavirus pandemic, "Outbreak Of Love" represents the Debt Pandas' observations on isolation, remembering what truly matters, and being close to the ones you love.
While they do not endorse facemasked makeout sessions while infected (but if you're healthy, go right ahead if you're into that thing, they say), the thought is crystal clear: in times like this, there's nothing more important than having and giving love.
Which is why their U.S. Tour extends to all 50 states. "We'll try to get to American Samoa, Guam, the Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Island and Puerto Rico next year," says co-founder Lucy Bennett. One obstacle to getting the tour started: the world has to be open for business again. "Otherwise we'll broadcast live on Zoom across the country," explains Lucy's husband and co-founder Frederico Collettini. "We've told them to get more servers for the extra bandwidth!"
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping